KEEPING YOU SAFE IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
During these unprecedented times, the safety of our guests, employees and community are important to us.
• Following all restrictions and recommendation by the state and local health departments
• Offer contactless menus in Hudson's Bar & Grill
• Outdoor dining available – heated and covered with physical distancing
• Take-out and room service available with single-use containers and safety precautions
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages
• Provide team members with a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment
• Implemented physical distancing measures throughout the Lodge and Hudson's Bar & Grill
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the property, paying attention to high-touch items
• Offer hand sanitizer stations
• Installed protective screen in between restaurant booths
• Spaced tables apart in restaurants and bar to provide physical distancing
• Physical distancing in all meeting room configurations
Revolutionary air purifying
New air purifying technology removes up to 90% of covid-19 and provides a cleaner, safer air.
To provide guests and staff with the cleanest air possible, we recently installed Global Plasma Technology (GPS) into our air filtration system that sends out high concentrations of positive and negative ions into the air. The oppositely charged ions work to remove airborne particles, neutralize odors, and reduce pathogens in the air including COVID-19 by up to 90%.
GPS systems are installed in Hudson’s Bar and Grill.